What We Do
Do you ever find yourself thinking about the following?
- I have too much debt to pay down. How do I even start to save?
- Am I going to run out of money and be broke?
- Does my advisor really have my back?
- Does my portfolio look like it might need CPR?
- When I get older, will I be working because I want to, or because I have to?
- I’m getting ready to retire and want to make sure Uncle Sam doesn’t take every dime I’ve worked so hard for.
If any of these thoughts have crossed your mind, Balanced Financial Concepts may be able to help.
For over 30 years, we have been in the business of working with individuals and families with the end goal of helping our clients have the financial strength and independence to live the lives they have envisioned for themselves.
I want to retire someday. What do I need to do to get there?
- Financial Planning
- Budgeting and Cash Flow Planning
- Savings and Investments
- Tax Reduction & Deferral Advice
- Tax Preparation and Planning
- 401(k) Advice
Now that I'm retired, how do I make my money work for me?
- Retirement Planning
- Social Security and Medicare planning
- Health Care cost analysis
- Cash flow and income planning
- 401(K) Rollovers
- Succession Planning
What if something happens to me? How can I protect what I have?
- Long-Term Care
- Estate Planning
- Year-End Tax Planning
I want to leave a legacy for my kids, my heirs or a charity of my choice. How do I make sure I can leave as much as possible?
- Education Funding & College Planning
- Beneficiary Audits
- Charitable Giving Strategies
- Intergenerational Wealth Transfer
We host educational and informational programs throughout the year better equip you for your financial future.
Don't see what you're looking for?
Just Ask. We're here to help!
Neither the broker-dealer nor any of its representatives offer tax advice. For complete details contact your tax advisor.