Client Service Specialist - Client Experience
An alumna from Lake Erie College in Painesville, Ohio with a B.A. in International Business, Kym enjoys the fast-paced scene of the financial world combined with building meaningful client relationships. With 5 1/2 years of experience in the financial industry, she takes great pride in her drive to provide exceptional client care and to be an integral part of a successful team. She is also a Notary Public.
Kym typically answer the phones, but you can contact her directly if you need help with:
- Scheduling and/or confirming a meeting or phone call with Gautam, including sending any required meeting materials ahead of time
- Tracking account activity and getting updates on recent account changes
- Updating any contact information (address, phone, email, etc.)
- Questions about our e-mail newsletter, website, and/or Social Media
- Speaker Programs – let her know if there is a topic you would like to see covered!
In her free time, Kym enjoys traveling, mountain biking, gardening, and going to concerts. She lives in Solon with her husband of 20+ years and their two sons.